The Medved Madness Trail Race will be held on Sunday May 3, 2015 at 8 am in Mendon Ponds Park .
You can enter as a solo runner and run the entire 15 mile course (approximately) OR form a three person relay team. The choice is yours.
The course consists of three very distinct loops, designed by three members of our store. Come Join the Madness!
- Sunday May 3, 2015 at 8 am.
- Hopkins Point Lodge in Mendon Ponds Park.
- Run a 15 mile race (approximately) as a solo runner; OR
- Form a three person relay team.
How to Register
- Great Post Race Catered Feast: BBQ Chicken, three sides and a beverage
- The North Face Performance Race Shirts are available to the first 150 registered runners; shirts are available in both men's and women's sizing and styles. In order to be fair to all participants, any requests to change sizes from the shirt you ordered will be handled after the race.
- Relay Team Runners:
- $30 person if you register by March 31, 2015
- $35 afterwards
- Solo Runners:
- $35 if you register by March 31, 2015
- $40 afterwards
THERE WILL BE NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
Packet Pick Up
- Saturday May 4, 2015 from 10 am to 5 pm at Medved Running & Walking Outfitters (3400 Monroe Avenue)
- Race Day: Packet Pick Up will start at 7:00 am in the Hopkins Point Lodge at Mendon Ponds Park. You will not be able to register for the race on race day.
Race Day Schedule of Events
|Race Day Packet Pick Up
|Kids Race Starts
|Post Race Feast
- Top 3 Male/Female Solo Finishers
- Masters (40+) Male/Female Top Finisher
- Solo Age Group Awards: 19 under; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69, 70+
- Awards given to top male, female and co ed relay teams
Kids Trail Race
- For Kids 13 and Under
- Approximately .5 Mile in distance
- Free to Participate (Registration for the Kids Race does NOT include a meal or a race shirt)
Guided Course Preview Runs
|Our Thursday Night Trail Run Series will be previewing the second and third legs of the Madness Race on Thursday April 16th and 23rd. Come join us at 6 pm on each night and run the course for a guided tour of the Madness. There is no charge for these preview runs.