2013 Race Results
Thanks to everyone who came out to this year's race. What a beautiful day we had!
The Medved Madness Trail Race will be held on Sunday May 5, 2013 at 8 am in Mendon Ponds Park .
You can enter as a solo runner and run the entire 15 mile course (approximately) OR form a three person relay team. The choice is yours.
The course consists of three very distinct loops, designed by three members of our store. Come Join the Madness!
- Sunday May 5, 2013 at 8 am.
- Hopkins Point Lodge in Mendon Ponds Park.
- Run a 15 mile race (approximately) as a solo runner; OR
- Form a three person relay team.
How to Register
- Great Post Race Catered Feast: BBQ Chicken, three sides and a beverage
- The North Face Performance Race Shirts are available to the first 150 registered runners; shirts are available in both men's and women's sizing and styles.
- Relay Team Runners:
- $30 person (if you are pre registered)
- $35 race day
- Solo Runners:
- $35 if you are pre registered
- $40 race day
- Click here to download the race application
Packet Pick Up
- Saturday May 4, 2013 from 10 am to 5 pm at Medved Running & Walking Outfitters (3400 Monroe Avenue)
- Race Day: Registration and Packet Pick Up will start at 7:00 am in the Hopkins Point Lodge at Mendon Ponds Park.
Race Day Schedule of Events
|Race Day Registration
|Kids Race Starts
|Post Race Feast
- Top 3 Male/Female Solo Finishers
- Masters (40+) Male/Female Top Finisher
- Solo Age Group Awards: 19 under; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60+
- Awards given to top male, female and co ed relay teams
Kids Trail Race
- For Kids 13 and Under
- Approximately .5 Mile in distance
- Kids Race will be Hand Timed
- Free to Participate (Registration for the Kids Race does NOT include a meal or a race shirt)
Guided Course Preview Runs
|Our Thursday Night Trail Run Series will be previewing the second and third legs of the Madness Race on Thursday April 18th and 25th. Come join us at 6 pm on each night and run the course for a guided tour of the Madness. There is no charge for these preview runs.