- The Games starts at 6:00 SHARP. Please arrive early to form teams and hear instructions.
- Teams have seventy five minutes to collect as many checkpoints and challenges that they are able accomplish.
- Teams must post pictures/video to our Facebook Group Page in order to receive their points. Please note: this is different than the retail store page. Please join the group BEFORE the event starts.
- Runners without a team (free agents) will be assigned to a team, all are welcome!
- This event is pay to play. You must bring $1.00 with you.
- You must wear reflective gear and a headlamp or flashlight.
- There will be refreshments after the event.
There are opportunities to earn extra points:
- Bring a new, unwrapped toy for The Pirate Toy Fund.
- Wear a costume.
- Wear bells.
- Bring a friend that has never participated in our Harrier Games.
- Wear Brooks running shoes (demos will be available.)
- Preregister your team by sending your team name and list of participants to Dave@medvedrunwalk.com. This greatly helps us with planning and event setup.