WINTER OPEN HOUSE: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 7TH
Winter is coming soon. Don't hibernate. Learn to embrace all the wonderful activities winter in Rochester has to offer. Join us on Saturday for a full day of winter related events.
- 8:00 am - Store opens. Join us for a free and friendly group run.
- 10:00 am - Smartwool and Patagonia will be here to discuss cold weather training essentials and how to stay comfortable in the cold.
- 11:00 am - Dion Snowshoes are our "go-to" snowshoe for running. Bob Dion will be with us to discuss snowshoe running. Meet our winter racing team.
- 11:30 am - Mort Nace, Rob Feissner and Jennfer Hess will discuss winter racing and snowshoe events in the Rochester, NY area.
- 12:00 pm - Our coach, Andrea Meyer will show you how you can meet your spring running goals using our winter training programs.