Registration Open: Fall 5k Training Group
Are you interested in training to run a 5k? If you want to learn to run, complete your first race, or build more consistency in your training; we are here to help you with everything you need, from choosing the right running shoe to completion of an event. Our Fall 5k Training Group can help you learn to run, or learn to run faster.
This 8-week running program is tailored to your individual needs in a fun setting with personal coaching and encouragement. It will culminate in the running of the 10th Annual Scare Away Brain Cancer on October 20th.
Support for your running program will be supplemented by discussions on proper running shoe fit, dressing for various weather conditions, goal setting, stretching and more! Need motivation? Techniques for staying on track both physically and mentally will be addressed as well.
Group workouts will be on Wednesdays at 6:00 pm and Saturday mornings at 8:00 am. Come join in and share your running program with a supportive network.
- Register before 11:59 pm on August 8 for just $45.
- The price will be $50 from August 9 through August 16.
- The price will be $55 from August 17 until registration closes at 11:59 am on August 29.
- Members of The Medved Endurance Project receive a 25% discount.
- Wednesday Night Workouts
- Saturday Morning Group Runs
- Weekly Training Plans
- Gender specific training group t-shirt
- Medved Store Specials
What Makes Our Program Different?
- Personal attention: You are more than just a number. We offer a low runner to coach ratio to ensure you get the attention you need.
- Low cost: Our learn to run program is less than the price of your daily cup of coffee.
- Experience: We have been helping local runners since 1984.
Members of The Medved Endurance Project receive a 25% off discount on this 5k Training Group as well as discounts at numerous area races.
Questions??? Please contact Maggie @ medvedrunwalk.com.