THE SAUCONY PEREGRINE 8
- Successor to the Saucony Peregrine 7
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWRTRAC outsole for optimal grip and traction across multiple surfaces
- PWRFOAM midsole for a smooth ride and added rebound
- 6.0mm outsole lugs
- 4mm drop: Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
- All Terrain: High traction outsoles, protective overlays and rugged construction take the performance of our RunAnyWhere line to the next level. This is what happens when real runners make trail shoes.
- Everrun: A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
- PWRTRAC: Tacky, durable rubber providing exceptional traction and abrasion resistance.
The prices have been reduced on all remaining Saucony Peregrine 7s in stock (sizes and colors are limited, no special orders, prior sales excluded.)
Stop in and try on a pair of Saucony Peregrine 8 trail running shoes today!