The Medved 5K to Cure ALS will be held on Sunday June 18th. Here is what you need to know:
- The 5K will start at 8:30 am
- The 1 Mile Youth Run & 1 Mile Stroll will start at 9:15 am near the corner of Plymouth Avenue and Morrie Silver Way
- The Kids vs. Spikes Races will start at 9:45 am in Frontier Field
- Please be at the race at least 30 minutes prior to the start time.
CAN I STILL SIGN UP FOR THE RACE?
- Click here to sign up
- On line registration will close on Friday June 16th at 8:30 pm
- After on line registration has closed, you can still register in person at Medved through Saturday June 17th at 5 pm and at the Race Day Headquarters inside the main entrance of Frontier Field until twenty minutes before the start of the race.
- Register by May 15th before the price increases to $35
PICKING UP YOUR RACE NUMBER AND SHIRT
- Saturday June 17th from 10 am to 5 pm at Medved
- You can pick up your race number and shirt on race day starting at 7 am. We strongly encourage you to pick up your race number and shirt at Medved to avoid the race day lines and help us get the race started on time.
- Free parking is available in the parking lot across the street from Frontier Field
POST RACE AFTER PARTY
- Will be available held in the Nest beyond the right field fence
- Post race refreshments will be provided
- Water will also be available immediately upon finishing the race
- Awards will be given out at approximately 10:00 am in the Nest
- Any awards not pick up at the ceremony will be available at Medved
- Will be available on the PCR Timing Website shortly after the conclusion of the race
- We will have a link on the Medved Home Page and on our Facebook page once we return from the park.
- We will also send out an email to with a link to the race results by early after noon on Sunday.