- The Lilac Run 10K Course and the 5K Course will start and finish on Highland Avenue within Highland Park.
- Both Lilac Run courses are Certified to be Accurate by USA Track & Field.
- Post Race Food and Refreshments will be served near the finish line area.
- Multiple on course aid stations
Packet Pick Up Information
- Available at Medved Running & Walking Outfitters (3400 Monroe Avenue) Friday, May 17th from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm and Saturday, May 18th from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Race Day Registration and Packet Pick Up will begin at 7:00 am in Highland Park
- Training groups are available to get you ready for The Lilac Run.
- Members of The Medved Endurance Project receive a $10.00 discount on registration.
- Medical assistance will be on site and on the course
- Bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, skateboards and dogs are prohibited
Are you interested in helping out at The Lilac Run? Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com.
Total Prize Money for this year’s races is $4,000 to be distributed as follows:
- 1st place: $1,000
- 2nd place: $500
- 3rd place: $275
- Masters (M/F 40+): $125
- Age Group Awards: will be given to the top 10% in each age group
- 5k (M/F) Overall: $100
Lilac 10km USATF Niagara Prize Money:
The new prize structure will be announced soon!
Must be a 2019 USATF Niagara Member to be eligible for USATF Niagara Awards.
The 10K Award Ceremony will be held at approximately 10:30 am at the Sahlen’s Center Stage
- $100 for the overall Male and Female Winner
- Awards for the top three runners in each age group (five year intervals)
- 5K awards will be given out at the conclusion of the 10K award ceremony. Any awards not picked up at the award ceremony will be taken to Medved and can be picked up there.
The Lilac Run is the USATF Niagara 10km Championship
- The Lilac Run 10k is part of the 2018 USATF Niagara Runner of the Year Series.
- Become a USATF Niagara Member.
- CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE