The full marathon, half marathon and 5K will take place on established bike (snowmobile in the winter) trails that run between the northeast portion of Old Forge, just north of the Water Safari, and work their way towards Eagle Bay. The trail course is mostly gravel and dirt roads. A true Adirondack experience. Fall foliage is estimated to be around 25% peak. A portion (30%) of the Race proceeds will benefit MAC’s Safe Ride, a non-profit organization dedicated to getting bar patrons home safely after a night out and keeping drinkers out of the drivers seat in Old Forge and surrounding areas.
Old Forge Marathon (26.2, 13.1 & 5K)
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
- Entry into the 2018 Old Forge Race Event
- His/her Custom Hoodie & beanie- Half Marathon
Or his/her Custom Hoodie- 5K
- Custom Bib
- 2018 Finisher’s Medal– Half Marathon & 5K
- PortaJohns at start/finish & along the course
- Safe/Secure Course
- Professional Medical Support
- 2018 Finisher Medal– Half Marathon & 5K Finishers
- POST RACE FEST at Hiltebrant Recreation Center
- Free, No-Hassle Parking
Members of The Medved Endurance Project receive 10% off at checkout.