The 3rd annual 5K for FA will be held on May 6, 2017. This is a charity run/walk on a well-maintained cross country trail in Hilton, NY.
The family friendly event raises money for the Fanconi Anemia Research Fund, in honor of local boy 12 year old Eli Lana who was born with FA.
- www.5kforfa.com runsignup.com/Race/NY/Hilton/5KforFA
- May 6, 2017 Parma Town Park 1300 Hilton Parma Corners Road
- Registration opens 8:00
- Kids Hula Hoop warm up 9:20, followed by Fun Run Zumba warm up at 9:45
- 5K Starts 10:00 am Walkers have shorter route (about 2 miles) Prizes and raffles to follow
- Prizes for best times and highest fundraisers
- Our first two years attracted hundreds of participants and raised a combined total of about $34,000.
- We hold a well organized and inspiring event complete with food and drinks for participants, on site food vendors, music, face painting for the kids, and fun warm-ups.
Includes registration and tech shirt if registered by April 14. After that regular t-shirt substituted while supplies last.: $25.00