Run stronger with a new exciting, challenging, performance based outdoor workout training program.
This Program is designed to build a better runner from the ground up. Muscles for Mileage will train the areas of the body that runners need to be strong, fast and healthy. We will use a wide variety of equipment, including, but not limited to: Bands, Hurdles, Med-balls, Agility Ladders, Chutes, Sleds and Ropes.
Participants should expect to do some running, but the majority of the class will be spent building a bullet proof core, strengthening the total body, improving posture and anaerobic conditioning.
This Program will be coached by FORE Performance Trainer Josh Rossi.
Josh's experience includes:
- BS in Wellness Management from SUNY Oswego
- Certified Health and Fitness Specialist by the American College of Sports Medicine
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist by the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- A full time Personal Trainer for 7+ years
- Over 100 races in the past 10 years on both roads and trails (from 1 mile in distance to 50 miles)
- Qualified for the World Tough Mudder Championships in 2010-11
- Mountaineering and climbing all over the country, including 2 unguided summits of Mt. Rainer and many climbs in the Cascades
- Developer of the Muscles for Mileage Program
- 8 Sessions: $80
- 6 Sessions: $70
- Per Class: $15
Participants who sign up for the entire 8 week program will receive a Medved Coupon.
The next 8 Session Pack starts on Tuesday May 7th and will go through Tuesday June 25, 2013.
Single class walk ins are always welcomed and encouraged to attend.
The First Class will meet at Medved. Classes are from 6 pm to 7:15 pm
- May 7th: Meet at Medved
- May 14th: Meet at Lake Riley Lodge; Cobbs Hill Park
- May 21st: Meet at FORE Performance
- May 28th: Meet at Medved
- June 4th: Meet at Lake Riley Lodge; Cobbs Hill Park
- June 11th: Meet at FORE Performance
- June 18th: Meet at Medved
- June 25th: Meet at Lake Riley Lodge; Cobbs Hill Park
Click here for the registration form
Register on line
If you have any questions or would like more information about the program, please email the Program Coordinator Josh Rossi at: firstname.lastname@example.org