Join us on Wednesday, December 20th for the next version of our seasonal scavenger hunt, The Merrier Games! Teams chase checkpoints and challenges around our neighborhoods and the village of Pittsford. Form your own team of five or more, or join us as a free agent and be assigned to a random team. Costumes are encouraged, and they bring points to your team!
- The fun starts at 6:00 SHARP. Please arrive early to form teams and hear instructions.
- Teams have seventy five minutes to collect as many checkpoints and challenges that they are able accomplish.
- Teams must post pictures/video to our Facebook Group Page in order to receive their points. Please note: this is different than the retail store page. Please join the group BEFORE the event starts.
- Runners without a team (free agents) will be assigned to a team, all are welcome!
- You must wear reflective gear and a headlamp or flashlight.
- There will be refreshments after the event.
There are opportunities to earn extra points:
- Bring a new, unwrapped toy for The Pirate Toy Fund.
- Wear a costume.
- Wear bells.
- Bring a friend that has never participated in our Harrier Games.
- Wear Brooks running shoes.
- Pre-register your team by sending your team name and list of participants to Andrea@medvedrunwalk.com. This greatly helps us with planning and pre-event setup.
- More bonus point opportunities may arise as we near the event. Please check out our Facebook Event Page for more details.